Turbot is excited to be a sponsor of AWS SKO this year!
Stop by Booth #140, where Nathan Wallace, CEO & Founder, and Bob Tordella, VP Operations, will be doing live demos, handing out swag, and nerding out with fellow AWS fanatics.
We have arranged for meeting space on Wednesday (in Marco Polo 804) from 8am to 5pm. Please reach out to book a time. If those times don't work for you, contact us to schedule a more informal conversation over coffee, any time Mon - Wed.
We'll be talking about how to:
- Accelerate your customer's cloud first strategy
- Increase your customer's AWS usage
- Ensure automated guardrails to empower Software Defined Operations
- Provide a safe landing zone for migration workloads into AWS
- Enable collaboration patterns for enterprises to trust data, accounts, and identities across one or many AWS environments
If you missed us at AWS SKO 2017, contact us to talk about how to get Turbot Guardrails working with your cloud team.