Turbot Guardrails supports many Linux OS flavors whether the customer brings their own Amazon Machine Image (AMI), or Turbot Guardrails manages the OS tier:
- AWS Linux
- CENTOS 6 & 7
- RHEL 6 & 7
- Ubuntu 12 & 14
Within these Linux flavors, Turbot Guardrails provides options for point and click guardrails that can be applied across one or many AWS accounts:
- Enforce specific custom AMIs are only used.
- Enable/disable specific AWS Linux quick start images.
- Automatically apply Center for Internet Security (CIS) Level 1 or 2 Benchmarks.
- Patch Management on custom maintenance time frames.
- User Management from Active Directory (AD) - user accounts, roles, groups, and sudo rights managed.
- Environment Variable configurations.