Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Turbot is deeply integrated with Google Cloud Platform (GCP):
- Turbot provides dozens of GCP mods, with policies and controls covering a wide range of GCP resource types.
- Turbot's extensive IAM integration allows you to federate GCP access and manage your GCP permissions through Turbot.
- Turbot's event handlers keep Turbot up to date as GCP resources are created, destroyed, and modified allowing policy enforcement in real time.
- Turbot shows all activity in your GCP projects - you can quickly see what happened, who made the change, when the activity occurred, and exactly what changed.
Getting started with Turbot for GCP
- Import a GCP Project into a Turbot Folder
- Set up GCP Real-Time Events
- Enable GCP Services that you will use
- Configure Permissions Policies to allow Turbot to manage GCP permissions for your users
- Explore GCP Mods
- Set up Turbot GCP permissions/services with Terraform GCP baselines
- Learn more about permissions in Turbot