Meet the Turbot team this week at AWS Public Sector Summit in Washington DC.
This free event, which takes place June 12 till 14, will bring together top AWS technology, consulting partners and the public sector. Stop by booth #455 in The HUB expo area, where Turbot executives Nathan Wallace, Bob Tordella and Dave Boeke will be doing live demos and showing how Turbot can elevate your cloud team. Everyone who sees a demo will be entered in the draw to win a pair of Apple AirPods.
We’ll be talking about how Turbot:
Accelerates Cloud First Strategy
- Out-of-the-box automations for operations, compliance, & security
- Guardrails ensure control while achieving agility
- Automate mundane operational tasks to unburden the cloud team
Provides Safe Landing Zones for Migrations
- App isolation through a well-architected & multi-account strategy
- Repeatable operational patterns for all workloads
Ensures Compliance & Security Adherence
- Automated Guardrails provide continuous compliance adherence
- Features map to external frameworks (e.g. NIST, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
Enables Collaboration & Trust Patterns
- Trust multiple directories / domains across a global profile
- Establish time-based, automated periodic access review
- Isolate access to specific AWS resources
If you can’t make it to Washington DC, contact us to schedule a demo of all Turbot’s features.