Meet the Turbot team at next month’s AWS Summit in San Francisco.
This free event, which takes place April 18 and 19, will bring together top AWS technology and consulting partners. Stop by booth #1615 in The HUB expo area, where Turbot executives Nathan Wallace, Bob Tordella and Dave Boeke will be doing live demos, handing out swag, and showing how Turbot can elevate your cloud team.
We’ll be talking about how Turbot:
Accelerates Cloud First Strategy
- Out-of-the-box automations for operations, compliance, & security
- Guardrails ensure control while achieving agility
- Automate mundane operational tasks to unburden the cloud team
Provides Safe Landing Zones for Migrations
- App isolation through a well-architected & multi-account strategy
- Repeatable operational patterns for all workloads
Ensures Compliance & Security Adherence
- Automated Guardrails provide continuous compliance adherence
- Features map to external frameworks (e.g. NIST, HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
Enables Collaboration & Trust Patterns
- Trust multiple directories / domains across a global profile
- Establish time-based, automated periodic access review
- Isolate access to specific AWS resources
If you can’t make it to San Francisco, contact us to schedule a demo of all Turbot’s features.