As we have done for other new AWS Regions, Turbot enabled support for the new London Region within days of it becoming available on AWS. In fact, we were so excited about the London Region that we opened a Turbot location there!
Enterprises that migrate to the cloud in the AWS London Region can new take advantage of Turbot’s automated best practices for cloud governance, including:
- Setup of London S3 Logging Bucket per account
- Setup CloudTrail recording to send logs to the London S3 Logging Bucket
- Setup Config logs to the London S3 Logging Bucket
- Networking controls for London networks and VPC components
- Auto delete unnecessary default VPCs in London Region
- Detect and repair unsupported resources across various AWS Services
Finally, through Turbot’s IAM Guardrails, enterprises can enable/disable the 30+ AWS Services supported in London Region (as of launch). We’ll continue to add support for new services as they become available, but here’s the initial list of supported services: Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ECS, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), EC2 Container Registry, Amazon EMR, Amazon Glacier, Amazon Kinesis Streams, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, Auto Scaling, AWS Certificate Manager (ACM), AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudTrail, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Config, AWS Database Migration Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Snowball, AWS Snowmobile, AWS Key Management Service (KMS), AWS Marketplace, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Personal Health Dashboard, AWS Shield Standard, AWS Storage Gateway, AWS Support API, Elastic Load Balancing, VM Import/Export, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon Route 53, AWS WAF, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS Direct Connect.
Get in touch if your company operates in the London Region and is seeking
- Robust OOTB automations for operations, compliance, & security in the cloud
- To automate mundane operational tasks and free your cloud team for higher-impact activities
- A Safe Landing Zone for your cloud migration
Contact us for a full demo of all the ways Turbot can enhance and support your efforts.